Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Cordial Invitation to the 2013 American Craft Council Show

A cordial invitation to see my collection of hand-knit wearable fiber art at the American Craft Council Retail Show in Baltimore, Maryland, February 22-24, 2013. This is a magnificent exhibition of fine craft, and one of my favorite events of the year. Alongside familiar favorites, I am excited to share many new designs in a lovely new color palette with you. If you are within traveling distance of Baltimore, I hope you can make it to this fabulous event, featuring over 650 ceramic, wood, glass, metal, and fiber artists.


Elena Rosenberg
Wearable Fiber Art

at
American Craft Council Show 2013
Booth 2302

Baltimore Convention Center
(1 West Pratt St., Baltimore, MD)

Friday, Feb. 22: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 23: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday, Feb. 24: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.

For additional information, visit: http://shows.craftcouncil.org/baltimore

I have a handful of complimentary one-day ACC show passes available. Please contact me today if you would like me to reserve one for you.

Please note that due to the one-of-a-kind and very limited-production nature of my work, most of the new designs to be presented at the ACC Show are not available in my online shop at this time; however, I regularly share previews on my Facebook page and on my website, and I invite you to contact me directly regarding availability of styles, colors, and custom order inquiries.

Thank you for your continued interest in and support of my work.

Warm regards,

Future Events
CraftBoston Spring
Boston, MA, April 19-21, 2013

Fall Crafts at Lyndhurst
Tarrytown, NY, September 20-22, 2013

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd love one of the passes if you still have one ! I'll be driving down Friday morning - I live two hours north - and can't wait to attend my first ACC show!
Thanks,
Karen Anne Glick
www.karenanneglick.com

Stefanie said...

Elena, I would like one of the free passes as well. I am very much interested in your shawls, especially the red one featured in the above photo.

Elena Rosenberg Wearable Fiber Art said...

Stefanie, please send me your email address (http://elenarosenberg.com/contact.html), and I will be glad to send you one of the passes. Thank you for your interest.

Post a Comment