Saturday, April 6, 2013

Studio Yarn Sale


Friends, it's time for a little confession. Over the past few years of non-stop knitting and designing I have accumulated so many yarns (beautiful, colorful, soft and luxurious yarns!) that I may now own more yarns than your neighborhood yarn store.  There's yarn It's time for some of these skeins to find new homes and uses, and time for me to make room for... chances are, more fiber arts supplies everywhere I look!  As hard as it is to part with any lovely yarn, it's time for a studio clear-out, and a major YARN DESTASH SALE. It's time for some of these skeins to find new homes and uses, and time for me to make room for... chances are, more fiber arts supplies.
 

YARN DESTASH SALE from ELENA ROSENBERG Wearable Fiber Art

The 90+ yarns I'm offering for sale are all high quality hand-knitting/crocheting yarns, including many merino wool yarns, merino & cashmere blends, alpaca blends, plus several non-wool yarns, including bamboo and cottons. A number of the yarns are from the hard-to-find category and are no longer produced. All of them have been carefully and neatly stored in plastic bags, in a smoke-free & pet-free environment. Some yarns I have only in quantities of a couple of skeins (perfect for small-scale projects likes gloves), while other yarns are available in large quantities or 10 or more skeins (great for large projects like shawls).

What's more, all of the yarns are priced below retail, so there are some excellent deals to be had here. I am happy to ship within the US or internationally, just contact me for a shipping quote.

If you are not a knitter, please feel free to share this blog post / Yarn Sale announcement with your knitting friends.

Here are a few peeks at just some of the yarns available, as well as a list of brands. You can find complete information about each yarn (including dye lot #'s, quantities, pricing) on my RAVELRY DESTASH SALE PAGE. Note: this page is viewable only if you are a registered Ravelry user -- if you are on Ravelry, log in to your account to view it. If you are not yet on Ravelry and you are a knitting/crocheting fan, you should definitely join this amazing worldwide community of over 3 million knitters!

Of course, you can use many of these yarns for my original Knitting Patterns. Feel free to contact me if you would like specific recommendations regarding what yarns to use with what patterns, or if you have other questions.

I plan to add even more yarns to the sale in the near future, so please keep an eye on my Destash Sale page on Ravelry.  Happy yarn shopping and happy knitting!

The Yarn sale includes yarns from the following brands: Debbie Bliss, Tahki Stacy Charles, Berroco, Louet, Elann, Elsebeth Lavold, and others.
 
  
For full details regarding each yarn, and to see all of the available yarns, please visit my RAVELRY DESTASH SALE PAGE.



1 comment:

Rachel Biel said...

I'm passing this on to a friend who has a knitting disease.... :)

Post a Comment