Sunday, September 29, 2013

A mailing list invitation & recent newsletter preview

Are you on my mailing list? I invite you to sign up to receive occasional email updates on events and news from my studio! Here is a peek at my latest newsletter to give you a taste of what you might expect to see in your mailbox now and then, when you join my list of subscribers and fans. I look forward to staying in touch with you.

Dear Friends,

Autumn is just around the corner, and what a perfect time to dream of treating your fall and winter wardrobe to beautiful new accent pieces! Think of rich and vibrant colors, intricate textures, and versatile styles for the modern romantic -- all exquisitely hand-crafted in some of the world's finest fibers. Come to one of my fall shows to explore my entire collection of hand-knit fashion and wearable fiber art in person. I will be appearing in five spectacular events celebrating art and contemporary fine craft in New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Pennsylvania. Please see below for the complete schedule of shows.

In the meantime, check out my feature & interview in the September issue of WAG magazine!

Elena Rosenberg booth at American Craft Council Show 2012
Fall 2013 Schedule of Events

Crafts at Lyndhurst
Tarrytown, NY
September 20-22, 2013

This weekend, in a gorgeous Hudson Valley location. Sensational shopping & opportunities to meet and interact with some of the country's best artists and fine craftsmen.

Pennsylvania Guild Fine Craft Fair
Philadelphia, PA
October 11-13, 2013

A weekend-long celebration of art and fine craft in historic Rittenhouse Square in the heart of the city.

Crafts at Purchase Performing Arts Center
Purchase, NY

November 1-3, 2013
An intimate show benefiting the Arts Center at SUNY Purchase. A unique opportunity for pre-holiday shopping in Westchester County, NY.


CraftWestport
Westport, CT
November 9-10, 2013
Over 170 American craft artists in one location on the Connecticut Coast. One of my favorite shows of 2012.


CraftBoston Holiday Show
Boston, MA
December 6-8, 2013

A prestigious and highly competitive retail exhibition of contemporary fine craft. Ideally timed for holiday shopping in New England.
Have you visited my website and blog lately? I recently wrote about the unforgettable trip to Ireland I took earlier in the year. I invite you to follow my artist page on Facebook, and connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest. My online SHOP carries a selection of ready-to-wear hand-knit accessories and adornments. For availability of items not displayed in the online shop and for custom-order inquiries, please contact me directly.

Have an enchanting autumn!

Elena Rosenberg Wearable Fiber Art

No comments:

Post a Comment