Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New Press - Feature & Interview in WAG Magazine; Fall Schedule of Events

Thrilled to share that my designs and I are featured in the latest issue of WAG Magazine! You can read the full article online.  Learn about the inspiration for my designs, my roots, recent experiences, and future plans. It's a great write-up, and I am honored to be in great company on the pages of this beautiful issue. Other designers profiled by the magazine this month are Rolando Santana, and Sarah Phillips, and almost the entire issue is dedicated to fashion and style, with nods to Carolina Herrera, Michael Kors, and others. It's a treat to be recognized by this great and well-respected publication as an emerging independent designer!

Elena Rosenberg featured in WAG Magazine, September 2013

WAG is a lifestyle magazine covering Westchester County, NY and Fairfield County, CT. I have the Artrider Productions team to thank for making the connection between the magazine and me. Artrider is the producer of three shows in which I will be participating this fall, here in the NY tri-state area. In August, I had a great time meeting the WAG staff, including Mary Shustack (senior writer), Dee DelBello (publisher/creative director), Bob Rozycki (managing editor and photographer), and Alissa Frey (audience development director and my wonderful model). Print copies of the September 2013 issue are available locally, and the entire issue can be accessed online.

 
Elena Rosenberg's Designs modeled by Alissa Frey
 

Speaking of Fall events, I am excited to have been invited to show my designs at 5 fantastic retail exhibitions this season, taking place in New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and Massachusetts! The complete line up of shows appears below. I hope to see you at one or more of these events. I will be bringing many new designs and colors to the shows, as well as a few entirely new surprises from a small collection of wearable fiber art accessories I am developing. Hint: it's wooly, but it's neither knit nor crochet. You will need to visit me at the shows to see more!

Elena Rosenberg Wearable Fiber Art -- Fall 2013 SCHEDULE

 
Crafts at Lyndhurst, Tarrytown, NY, September 20-22, 2013

Pennsylvania Guild Fine Craft Fair, Philadelphia, PA, October 11-13, 2013

Crafts at Purchase Performing Arts Center, Purchase, NY, November 1-3, 2013

CraftWestport, Westport, CT, November 9-10, 2013

CraftBoston Holiday Show, Boston, MA, December 6-8, 2013


I invite you to follow me on Facebook for frequent updates and to sign up for my mailing list to hear about upcoming events and special offers.



No comments:

Post a Comment